Wednesday 27 November 2013

Mr Ugly 2013 Pageant Winner: Zimbabwe’s William Masvinhu Wins Again


ugly man kenya1
Being ugly is not a curse, and that his face makes him special Mr William Masvinu has stated, Zimbabwe’s Mr Ugly 2013 pageant edition has announced the winner,
A 38-year-old Mr William Masvinu has become the Mr Ugly for the second time in a row, after the announcement of the winner, Mr Ugly said that it all comes naturally to him. At that moment He share his earlier life story, Read story below…





He stated that, “My mother died when I was three and no one wanted to take care of me or send me to school because of my looks,” “I’m still poor”, he explained.
Mr-Ugly-2013-Pageant-Winner-Zimbabwes-William_iAfrica.tv
He says potential employers have been so repulsed by him they would physically close doors in his face, but revealed he found love with wife Alice Chabhanga, who is “the only one who wanted me and she knows she has no competition.”
After his victory, he told All Africa, he said: ”My ugliness comes naturally to me and though I did a bit to prepare for the show, I let them do the rest.”
His manager Michael Gundo added: “A bit of choreography together with his funny clothing helped him on stage but it was all minimum effort.” Now the victory has made him a local celebrity,
He says, “Being ugly is not a curse,” and that his face makes him special.

No comments:

Post a Comment